Terms and Conditions
Last updated on: January 2023
2. The following applies equally to both genders, and the use of the masculine is for convenience only. Likewise, terms specified in the singular will carry the meaning given to them in the plural as well and vice versa.
Your Representations and Commitment
6. When making a purchase on the website - you declare that you are of legal age that allows you to make transactions in the country in which you live, at least eighteen (18) years old, and that you are the owner of the credit card and/or debit card and/or payment method used The purchase will be made.
7. If you are using the website on behalf of a legal entity (including a company, partnership or authorized dealer), you declare that you are authorized to perform any action on behalf of said legal entity.
8. You declare that all the information you provide to us at any time will be true, accurate, current and complete, and you agree to update this information as required in order to maintain its accuracy.
9. You agree that you will not transfer, collect or use the details of other customers.
10. You declare that you will be solely responsible for keeping your password (if any) confidential and secure. In addition, you declare that you will be personally responsible for the use of the telephone, computer, modem and any other equipment or any software required in order to enter and use the website and make purchases on it.
11. You declare that you will not do any of the following actions: upload to the site illegal content or images that show violence, nudity (including partial), discrimination, content that harms a third party, pornographic or sexually suggestive content, content that includes defamation, bullying, harassment, abuse , threats, impersonation or intimidation of persons or entities, private or confidential information, including, without limitation, another person’s credit card information, social security number, and confidential telephone numbers or addresses. If you perform any of the actions mentioned above, we will be entitled to immediately terminate your use of the website and prevent your use of it in the future.
12. You may not use the website for any illegal purpose. When using the site, you agree to comply with all provisions of the law, regulations and law that apply to this use, including and without limitation, legislation relating to the protection of intellectual property and privacy.
13. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other means to harm or attempt to harm or change the proper operation of the website and/or the servers and/or networks connected to the website and the services provided therein. Also, you agree that you will not perform any action that may cause an unreasonable or disproportionate load on the site’s infrastructure. In addition, you agree not to use a robot, or any other automatic or manual means, in order to monitor, collect or copy the site or the soap content (as defined in section 61 below) stored on the site, or from them, without the express written permission of the company representative the authorized The above shall not apply to standard search engine technology whose purpose is to direct surfers to the site without infringing the company’s intellectual property rights.
14. You agree that you will not interfere, disrupt, change, destroy, damage, limit, sabotage or affect in any other way the proper operation of the site in any way, including and without limitation, through the use of any harmful or unapproved code, viruses, worms, horses Trojans, spyware, malware or any destructive or disruptive means or technology.
15. You are not allowed to create a presentation on another website according to which it is related to the Soap website or works in cooperation with the company without receiving express permission from the company.
16. You may not imitate the website, create an alternative version of the website, or create an impersonating version of the website or part of it.
17. You may not send junk mail (spam), or any other type of electronic correspondence to the site’s customers or to any third party, and if you do so - you will be solely responsible for all the resulting consequences.
18. You may not plant any content or code on the website and/or change and/or interfere in any other way with any page of the website displayed in the customer’s browser or mobile device (including a phone, tablet, computer or any other electronic tool).
19. You may not create accounts on the site by unauthorized means, including through the use of automatic devices, dedicated software, robots, or technological means similar and others.
21. When making purchases on the website, you agree that you will make legal transactions in good faith for your personal use, and not for any other purpose, including for the purpose of retail and/or wholesale sales and/or for display without a permit on other websites, and you undertake not to make idle orders, and also not to resort fraudulently when making purchases on the website.
The manner and conditions of sale
23. Sabon operates a virtual store on the website, and allows you to purchase various products and services through it via the Internet. In order for the order to be carried out quickly and without problems, it is necessary to make sure to provide correct and accurate details on the website, otherwise we cannot guarantee the execution of the order.
24. Use and purchase through the site require prior registration. As part of the registration, you will be required to provide personal information, including your full name, address, contact details, e-mail address and credit card information. The data you provide during registration will be stored in the system’s database and according to the provisions of the law. You are not required by law to provide the information, but without it you will not be able to use the sales services provided on the website. You are requested to act carefully in providing the details and provide only correct details. When registering, you will receive a username and password from the system. The username and password will be used by you every time you use the system services for the purpose of identification. Keep your username and password confidential to prevent others from misusing them. Be sure to change your password as often as possible.
25. After making the purchase using the credit card, the company will check the credit card details. The order will be accepted only after receiving approval from the credit card companies. Your credit card will be charged for the cost of the product or service you purchased immediately after performing the operation and upon receipt of approval from the credit card company.
26. The details of the purchase operation on the website are transmitted using an encrypted security protocol (SSL), which is accepted in electronic commerce, to the company’s data processing computer. The credit card will be charged through a secure external clearing system.
27. The company and/or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, in the event that the purchase details were not received in the system and/or for any technical or other malfunction that prevents you from purchasing through the website.
28. Knowingly entering false information may constitute a criminal offense. Civil and criminal legal measures may be taken against those who submit false information, including claims for damages for damages caused to the company due to the disruption of the sales procedures.
29. By actually making the purchase on the website, you hereby give your consent to receive receipts, invoices, credit notices and tax invoices as a computerized document as defined in the Income Tax regulations and confirm that you have the necessary technological means for this. You know that you can cancel your consent at any time by writing to Sabon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
30. The prices shown on the website include VAT, unless otherwise specifically stated.
31. Every purchase on the website is conditional on making a minimum purchase of NIS 50.
32. You can pay on the website using the Visa, Leumi Card, Mastercard, Isracard, American Express and Diners credit card as well as using a PayPal, Bit, Multipass.
33. The images of the products shown on the website are for illustration purposes only, and there may be differences between the appearance and specifications of the product and the image shown on the website.
34. The variety of products, services and prices (including for delivery) and the terms of payment on the site can change from time to time at the sole discretion of the company.
35. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience that may be caused by the lack of stock of a certain product. In case you purchase a product that is out of stock, the company will notify you of this as soon as possible and will not charge the credit card you provided. The company does not guarantee that a product appearing on the website is in stock, and no compensation will be given if a purchased product is not delivered due to lack of stock.
Shipping policy and costs
36. We will deliver orders only within the borders of the State of Israel.
37. The sale on the website is for individuals only, and wholesale sales will not be allowed.
38. Shipping policy:
Delivery of products on the site will be done in accordance with the delivery policy published at:
39. When ordering home delivery, we will deliver any product purchased to the address entered at the time of purchase. We undertake to deliver the purchased products on the condition that the credit card payment has been approved as detailed above and below.
40. We will not be responsible for any damage due to a delay and/or delay in delivery and/or non-delivery caused by force majeure and/or events beyond the control of the company, including strikes, accidents, bad weather, security emergencies, hostilities, Terrorism and the like.
41. The time of delivery of the products is on business days counted from the date of receipt of approval for the transaction from the credit company (Sunday-Thursday, not including Fridays, Saturdays, holiday eves, holidays, holy days and Sabbaths).
42. The shipping fees listed on the website do not include unusual transportation (transportation to high floors without an elevator, or transportation that requires additional manpower or special means). In the case of unusual transportation as mentioned above, we will be entitled to cancel the order at the company’s discretion, or charge an additional fee in addition to the payment for normal transportation.
43. The payment for the shipment will be made using the credit card and will be added to the total payment of the transaction.
44. We reserve the right, in accordance with our sole discretion, to cancel or change the conditions related to the purchase of products, including the prices published on the website, at any time, for any reason or for no reason.
Transaction cancellation policy / return and exchange of goods
45. The transaction can be canceled from the day the transaction is made and up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the product or from the date of