Infused with lush shea butter and pomegranate seed oil for all-day hydration, this creamy balm is the go-to solution for on-the-go moisturizing lip repair. Its vegan formula, packed with essential fatty acids and vitamins, offers both immediate and ongoing nourishing benefits, helping to seal in moisture and ensure lasting softness. Simply apply a small amount evenly to the lips, working from the center out, and use before bed to enhance natural overnight repair processes.
Free From: Paraben, silicone, colorant, and mineral oil.
• Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Antioxidant- The pomegranate oil is rich in phenolic acids, tocopherols, and sterols, which are strong antioxidants against free radicals.
- Soothing- The pomegranate oil is a strong soothing agent for skin respect.
- Moisturizing - By containing fatty acids, pomegranate oil allows moisturization of upper skin layers, preventing water loss and dehydration. Fatty acids from pomegranate oil help to regulate water flow and so prevent dehydration of dry skins.
- Nourishing- pomegranate oil contains omegas-6 and-9 which are efficient nutrients for the skin.
• Shea Butter - Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea tree. The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to repair dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
• Castor Oil – This plant is indigenous to the southeastern Mediterranean Basin.
Castor seed is the source of castor oil, which has a wide variety of uses. As a powerful moisturizer, castor oil is very beneficial for dry skin maintaining skin moisture. The multiple fatty acids contained in castor oil prevent dry skin and provide extra softness.
Complementary products: Lip Polisher
• Treat Your Lips at Night -Get into the habit of applying a lip balm to your lips as part of your nighttime skincare routine. It is formulated to bolster your skin΄s natural repair processes that occur while you sleep, so you΄ll wake up to a softer, plumper pout. Intensively hydrate and restore lips while you sleep, revealing soft, supple lips by morning!
• You can use any excess on your cuticles, brows, or dry patches. Castor oil is well known for its repairing properties.
• Exfoliate your lips before applying your lip balm. It will maximize its smoothing and repairing effect.
Scoop some lip balm out of its container using your finger. Ensure your finger is clean so you don΄t contaminate the balm.
Use your index finger and rub the balm on the centre of your bottom lip, then work your way toward the edges.
Rub your lips together.
It is recommended to precede with lip polisher to remove dead cells and help the lip balm’s moisturizing components sink in better.
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Isoamyl Laurate, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pentylene Glycol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tocopherol Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic／Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate.
Packaging tin box Quantity 5.6 g