A festive scented candle in a glass cup.
Mysterious Water, 60 g
Combustion time: 6hours
• Always keep a burning candle within sight, and extinguish all candles when leaving a room. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep the candle on a level, heat-resistant surface that is stable.
• The wick should be shortened to 3-5 mm before every use. When the wick reaches its final 0.5 cm, the candle should be put out.
• Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours each time.
• Never touch or move a burning candle or its container when the wax is still in a liquid form.
• It is recommended to use a snuffer to extinguish the candle.
• While extinguishing a candle, make sure the wick is visible and above the wax΄s surface.
• Store in a cool, dry place, preferably flat to prevent warping. Keep out of direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, as this can cause fading of the fragrance and harm their quality.
• Scented candles need a little more time to spread the fragrance the first time they are lit.
Alfa isomethyl ionone, Benzel alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citronelol,Geraniol
Scent Mysterious Water Packaging Glass cup Quantity 60 g