A festive scented candle in a glass cup.
Mysterious Water, 60 g
Combustion time: 6hours
• Always keep a burning candle within sight, and extinguish all candles when leaving a room. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep the candle on a level, heat-resistant surface that is stable.
• The wick should be shortened to 3-5 mm before every use. When the wick reaches its final 0.5 cm, the candle should be put out.
• Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours each time.
• Never touch or move a burning candle or its container when the wax is still in a liquid form.
• It is recommended to use a snuffer to extinguish the candle.
• While extinguishing a candle, make sure the wick is visible and above the wax΄s surface.
• Store in a cool, dry place, preferably flat to prevent warping. Keep out of direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, as this can cause fading of the fragrance and harm their quality.
• Scented candles need a little more time to spread the fragrance the first time they are lit.
Alfa isomethyl ionone, Benzel alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citronelol,Geraniol
Material glass Scent Mysterious Water Size S Packaging jar Quantity 60 g