promotion regulations September 2020
1. Soap Website Sale - September 2020 (hereinafter: "the Sale") Conducted by the SABON Company of yesteryear (2000) Ltd. (hereinafter: "SABON ") between the dates 20.9.2020 to 10.10.2020 (hereinafter: "Period of the Sale ") On SABON ’s website at www.sabon.co.il (hereinafter:" the Network ").
2. As part of the sale, SABON customers will be entitled to purchase one of the site’s products at a discount of 20% of the list price. The sale does not include packages, weight products or mini / sale products.
3. No double promotions and discounts.
4. Minimum amount of items on sale - 40,000.
5. The sale of the products on sale is limited to 20 items per customer only. It is not possible to purchase a wholesale purchase as part of the promotion (including of different items or in different branches).
6. Customer club points can be redeemed for the purpose of purchasing the items on sale.
7. The sale of the products in the sale is final and it is not possible to exchange and / or return products sold in the sale, except in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Cancellation of a Transaction) Regulations, 2010. No credit or refund will be given for products sold in the sale worth less than 50 ₪.
8. SABON may terminate the promotion at any time and / or change, add to, cancel the terms of the promotion and / or the terms of this policy and / or the list of products listed in the appendix, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
If the benefit and / or discount is canceled in accordance with what is stated in these regulations, the soap will not be liable for any damage caused to the customer or after, and the customer will not have any cause and / or claim against the company for the benefit and / or discount in the sale or cancellation, including For any damage, direct or indirect, caused to the customer.
10. SABON reserves the right to deny the benefit to a purchaser who is found to have purchased a commercial quantity online and / or cheated and / or not in the manner set forth in these Bylaws, in its sole discretion and without being required to give reasons for its decision.
11. In any case of conflict and / or inconsistency between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and any other publications regarding the promotion, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail for all intents and purposes.
12. These Terms and Conditions contain, embody, merge and express all the terms regarding the promotion, and any promises, guarantees, written or oral agreements, commitments or representations in connection with the promotion given or made and which are not explicitly stated in it, do not add to the charges And the rights set forth in these Terms or arising therefrom, derogate from or alter them, and the Parties shall not be bound by them.
13. No conduct on the part of SABON shall be deemed to be a waiver of any of its rights under these Terms or the provisions of any law or a waiver or consent on its part to any breach or fulfillment of any condition unless the waiver, consent, rejection, amendment, revocation or addition has been express
14. Any dispute regarding this operation will be referred to the competent court in the Tel Aviv District only.