1. Operation Passover 2020 (hereinafter: "The Operation") was conducted by Once Soap Company (2000) Ltd. (hereinafter: "Soap") from 15.3-4.8.2020 ("Operation Period"), and for whom Exposed to the promotional advertising campaign on the Internet (including the Soap website and the Soap Facebook page), and click on the link that links to the special website for the promotion ("the promotion website").
2. Participation in the operation is permissible for adults over the age of 18 who are residents or citizens of Israel, or have a legal residence permit in Israel and who comply with the full terms of these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: "the Participant").
3. Participation in the promotion is conditional on filling out the promotional form (hereinafter: the "joining form"), in which the participant must fill in his or her personal details, including his full name and telephone. Immediately upon completion of the entry form, a voucher will be sent to the participant giving him the right to one-time purchase on a soap chain in Israel, at a discount of 25% on all store products (hereinafter: the "voucher").
4. The voucher will be sent to the participant in the offer by sending a message to the mobile phone number that he entered on the sign up form. By filling in the details on the promotional website, the participant agrees to send a message to his mobile phone from Soap to receive the promotional code.
5. The voucher can be redeemed by 11.4.2020 at one of the soap shops in Israel and on the soap website in Israel, subject to the voucher being displayed in the participant’s mobile phone or by entering the voucher code on the website.
6. Exercise of the discount voucher is subject to the conditions set out below:
6.1 without multiple offers and discounts;
6.2 The voucher cannot be exercised for weight and packaging products;
6.3 Each voucher is for one sale only to one customer with only one purchase;
6.4 Cannot be paid for by means of purchase notes and / or coupons of any kind.
7. The voucher is personal and non-transferable. Each participant in the promotion is eligible to participate in the promotion only once and only redeem one voucher. You cannot sign up for the voucher on behalf of another person. Violating these instructions and / or registering on behalf of another person and / or filling in another person’s information on the registration form - shall be fully responsible for any damage caused to the soap of any kind.
8. In taking part in the operation, the participant agrees and declares that he has read the By-Law, that he accepts his instructions, and that this By-law will apply to him and will be binding on everything.
9. Soap may, at any time, discontinue the operation and / or change, add, cancel the terms of the operation and / or the terms of these Terms, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
10. Soap and / or anyone on its behalf will not in any way be liable for any error and / or fault in the Garden, participation from those who are eligible to participate in the operation and / or who has been denied the possibility of winning it.
11. Participation in the Promotion is the sole responsibility of the Participant, and Soap will not be held responsible for any damage, direct and / or indirect, loss, loss or expense incurred by any of the Participants in connection with the Promotion.
12. In the event of any contradiction and / or inconsistency between the provisions of these By-Laws and any other publications relating to the operation, the provisions of these By-Laws shall prevail for all intents and purposes.
13. Soap reserves the right to deny participation from anyone who is found to be deceitful and / or not in the manner provided by these bylaws, in its sole discretion and without any obligation to state its reasons.
14. This Policy contains, embodies, merges and expresses all terms and conditions of the operation, and any promises, guarantees, written or oral agreements, undertakings or representations in connection with the offer made or made and not expressly stated therein, shall not add to the charges And the rights set forth in, or derogating from, these Terms and Conditions, and the parties shall not be bound by them.
15. No conduct by Soap shall be construed as a waiver of any of its rights under these By-Laws or by any law or waiver or consent to any breach or condition, unless the waiver, consent, rejection, alteration, cancellation or addition is expressly made in writing .
16. The content appearing on the site of the operation, including but without prejudice, the copyrights, trademarks, databases, patents, knowledge, is the property of soap and is protected by the laws of the State of Israel, international treaties and copyright laws of other countries.
17. Any dispute regarding this operation shall be referred to the Tel Aviv District Court only.
18. The provisions of this By-Law are written in the male language for convenience only, but it applies equally to both sexes.